Query to from problem

samedi 4 avril 2015

Hello there, I have a created a form from a list box, but on of the rows is wrong. (see attached image) As you can see (Or not) the row "Status" just has 1s, 2s and 3s, they should be 1 for Current, 2 for not stocking and 3 for retired. I created a from directly from the query and it works fine, but when I create it using a list box, it doesnt show me what I want. What am I doing wrong? thanks!



I also noticed I have the same problem with Capture1 and Capture2. Capture 1 is should be (taken from the query) and Capture2 is the list box view.




Attached Images













File Type: png Capture.PNG (9.1 KB)
File Type: png Capture1.PNG (3.0 KB)
File Type: png Capture2.PNG (2.1 KB)



Query to from problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels