Hi all,
I know this has been posted before, however the link, and database put up by someone is locked so that I cant see how the person has coded their database to show how to sell stock at a FIFO basis for cost of sales?
Does anyone have a working example of a stock database which I could strip down and learn from to incorporate into my database please? Failing that the person who posted the fifostock example, explain how to get into it would be amazing!
thanks
Simon
Question Stock FIFO example
I know this has been posted before, however the link, and database put up by someone is locked so that I cant see how the person has coded their database to show how to sell stock at a FIFO basis for cost of sales?
Does anyone have a working example of a stock database which I could strip down and learn from to incorporate into my database please? Failing that the person who posted the fifostock example, explain how to get into it would be amazing!
thanks
Simon
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire