hi ,
I have form that has a subform in it.
in the main form I have a field called " ordered" this is set to " yes" in the required properties . the options of that field is ordered , quote , waiting signature
so when I am entering data it asks me to complete the order field all of , and it will not let me passed it
this works until
when/if I go back to that field I can delete the contents of that field and it does not stop me nor ask me to complete the field how can I stop that
but I will need to edit it at some time but not delete it or leave it empty
steve
I have form that has a subform in it.
in the main form I have a field called " ordered" this is set to " yes" in the required properties . the options of that field is ordered , quote , waiting signature
so when I am entering data it asks me to complete the order field all of , and it will not let me passed it
this works until
when/if I go back to that field I can delete the contents of that field and it does not stop me nor ask me to complete the field how can I stop that
but I will need to edit it at some time but not delete it or leave it empty
steve
required " yes"
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire