It feels like a stupid question, but I can't get my columns on a form to resize and have the rest of the columns move along with it.
So e.g. if I have a form with headers and under that a couple of records, I want to resize the middle of three columns. If I select the column and then select, with shift, also the column header, I can resize the column. But the column on the right side doesn't move along with it. So I have to reposition every column after the resized one.
How can I get Access to pick up that I want to move the other columns too?
So e.g. if I have a form with headers and under that a couple of records, I want to resize the middle of three columns. If I select the column and then select, with shift, also the column header, I can resize the column. But the column on the right side doesn't move along with it. So I have to reposition every column after the resized one.
How can I get Access to pick up that I want to move the other columns too?
resizing columns
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire