Hi All,
This seems simple but I just cant work it out.
I have a form called new jobs form populated by a query called New Jobs query
This saves data in a table called jobs.
I have 5 fields in the jobs table called:
Purchase order number 1
Purchase order number 2
Purchase order number 3
Purchase order number 4
Purchase order number 5
Im using a combo box on my form which is populated by a query called purchase orders query which itself is using a different table called purchase orders.
Im using the on click event of the combo box to increment a counter and put its value into the appropriate Purchase order number # field on my form.
This all works fine.
Now Ive realised I need to store the Job Number (which is a unique number for each record in jobs table) in the purchase orders table.
So for example:
In the jobs table I have:
Job001 ¦ Purchase001 ¦ Purchase002 ¦ Purchase003
When I save the information in the new jobs form I now need 3 records in the Purchase orders table that are:
Purchase001 ¦ Job001
Purchase002 ¦ Job001
Purchase003 ¦ Job001
Ive NO idea how to do this.
Can anyone help me?
This seems simple but I just cant work it out.
I have a form called new jobs form populated by a query called New Jobs query
This saves data in a table called jobs.
I have 5 fields in the jobs table called:
Purchase order number 1
Purchase order number 2
Purchase order number 3
Purchase order number 4
Purchase order number 5
Im using a combo box on my form which is populated by a query called purchase orders query which itself is using a different table called purchase orders.
Im using the on click event of the combo box to increment a counter and put its value into the appropriate Purchase order number # field on my form.
This all works fine.
Now Ive realised I need to store the Job Number (which is a unique number for each record in jobs table) in the purchase orders table.
So for example:
In the jobs table I have:
Job001 ¦ Purchase001 ¦ Purchase002 ¦ Purchase003
When I save the information in the new jobs form I now need 3 records in the Purchase orders table that are:
Purchase001 ¦ Job001
Purchase002 ¦ Job001
Purchase003 ¦ Job001
Ive NO idea how to do this.
Can anyone help me?
Save data from one form into a different table?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire