Show a query in a datasheet

jeudi 2 avril 2015

Hi to all,

I don't know if its the right forum to post, if I'm wrong forgive me.



I'm trying to develop a werehouse database for me.

and I'm in a terrible dead end.



Formely I have a table Articles where I have all the articles on the market with the description, EAN, price. and a table Movement where with a code (related with the article's table) I can store all the item I fisically have in my werehouse and items I sell. (with a boolen field that set if the item is an income or an outcome).



Now...I'm try to setup a form and I need this:


  • I have a form linked to the Movement Table

  • I'd like to write an EAN in a textbox

  • query that EAN to the article table and output the results in a datasheet.




How can I do this? I don't know so much of VBA.. =( and I always have problem with subform =(



Thank you in advance



I've have had an image but I couldn't post it for the post limitation

Show a query in a datasheet

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels