I am wondering if its possible to create a query that tells me the total of that item(s) sold in my entire data base. I have 2 sites I sell my items on, amazon, and personal site, and we also do shows, so I have 3 different tables, but the items are all linked (so there are no wrong items) I know I shouldn't do the linking, but we are always having lots of different items, and lots of data entered at a time, so a table to enter the mass data is the only way to go. I would just like to know how to tell access to get me ALL the items sold. The problem I have, is that we sell some items on the personal site we dont sell on amazon or shows, but we have items at shows we dont sell at amazon or the personal site. So, how would I got about (if its possible) doing this? Thanks!
Total if ALL items sold
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire