Using Query to Put Data in E-Mail Body

mercredi 22 avril 2015

I'm trying to put multiple records of data from a subform in a single e-mail, and my Outlook calendar. I have a contracting business, and on my Orders form (which details a single client), I have a sub-form that lists all the items to be done at that client's home (a different record for each work item). When I send an e-mail, or post the appointment to the Outlook calendar, I am trying to list all those records in the body of the e-mail, and/or in the Notes section of the appointment. I created the query to call the records, but have not figured out a way to use it in the code. I have searched the forums for endless hours looking for the solution, but so far, no joy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Using Query to Put Data in E-Mail Body

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels