I have recently taken up walking to get fit and lose some weight. It's nice to walk along with a group of like minded people, hence I have joined several local groups on Meetup.
I often go with the Basingstoke Walking Group as they do weekday walks. I've done a walk with the Abingdon group and the Walk by Water Group based in London.
I've done several walks on my own, one around Abbots Ann and several around Newbury.
If you see a walk that you fancy doing in one of the Meetup Groups then you might like to let me know here and we could meet up which might prove interesting. I'd be happy to travel an hour or so from Newbury.
Walking to get Fit and lose some Weight
I often go with the Basingstoke Walking Group as they do weekday walks. I've done a walk with the Abingdon group and the Walk by Water Group based in London.
I've done several walks on my own, one around Abbots Ann and several around Newbury.
If you see a walk that you fancy doing in one of the Meetup Groups then you might like to let me know here and we could meet up which might prove interesting. I'd be happy to travel an hour or so from Newbury.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire