Hello all,
As mentioned before, I am going through a database designed by someone else and trying to salvage what I can. This database has about 10 union queries. I have never used them as I was under the impression they are quite slow, and I never needed to compare data from two queries. So my question is, what is the benefit of using union queries. Simply googling this gave me no answer, just instruction on how to do it! Thank you!
As mentioned before, I am going through a database designed by someone else and trying to salvage what I can. This database has about 10 union queries. I have never used them as I was under the impression they are quite slow, and I never needed to compare data from two queries. So my question is, what is the benefit of using union queries. Simply googling this gave me no answer, just instruction on how to do it! Thank you!
Why do we need union queries?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire