Calculating Fiscal Year Sales in a query

mercredi 18 février 2015

I'm making a query that has the following Fields

Product (Table PDZRN1)

Whse (Table PDZRN1)

Description (Table PDZRN1)

On Hand (Table PDZRN1)

Unit Cost (Table PDZRN1)

Unit Price (Table PDZRN1)

LastDate: Date (Table Sales_History) (using the Max function)



Where I am stuck is I want 4 additional columns to pull the last 3 fiscal years and total sales for each Product for the 3 previous fiscal years. The Field with sales amount is "Sales" it is located in Table "Sales_History", and the dates for the invoices are in the field "Date".



I tried the following query, but I'm sure it didn't work because I failed to push the data back to the date field:



Field - FY2013Sales: Sales

Table - Sales_History

Total - Sum

Criteria - <= 04/01/2012 and <= 03/31/2013



I can't figure out how to link my criteria back to the "Date" field, or if I'm even going down the write path.



I appreciate all help.

Calculating Fiscal Year Sales in a query

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels