Here's one for the toffs !!!!
I have two fields:
[TDate] [Seconds]
What I would like is a formula in my select query that sums all preceeding seconds based on the date? Something like sum up everything with a date before the [TDate] field.
So.
01/01/2000, 100
02/02/2000, 189
03/01/2000,54
etc
So that my query result would look like:
01/01/2000, 100, 100
02/02/2000, 189, 289
03/01/2000,54, 343
Maybe this is a two query exercise ??
I have two fields:
[TDate] [Seconds]
What I would like is a formula in my select query that sums all preceeding seconds based on the date? Something like sum up everything with a date before the [TDate] field.
So.
01/01/2000, 100
02/02/2000, 189
03/01/2000,54
etc
So that my query result would look like:
01/01/2000, 100, 100
02/02/2000, 189, 289
03/01/2000,54, 343
Maybe this is a two query exercise ??
Cumulitive Sum
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire