default

mardi 17 février 2015

hi,



I have a query that has many tables in it

2 of the tables are

1. customer

2 shipping details

these are linked by the "customer id"



in the shipping details form the is a field called " addressno"

there could be more than one record in the shipping details form for each customer





what I want to do is say in the query



if the number in " adressno" is 1 then just run the query without being prompted for the " address no"

if there is more than one number for that customer prompt me for the number





example



customer = Eurostar



shipping address = indian

or

shipping address = france





most customer will only have 1 shipping address so I don't want to be prompted all the time



how would we ask the query to say

iif ( addressno=1)ignor it ,else prompt me for the addressno



thanks

steve

default

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels