Hey there everyone, I'm an applied statistician working for a state agency and recently I was put in charge of a research project that entails me designing our research database.
Since I won't be entering the data, I've had to build the data entry process into forms, and I'm learning tons. I'm fairly competent with Python so VBA has been a breeze to pick up for the most part.
I have questions here and there tho, so I'm always looking for a good community to rely on!
-Dave
Since I won't be entering the data, I've had to build the data entry process into forms, and I'm learning tons. I'm fairly competent with Python so VBA has been a breeze to pick up for the most part.
I have questions here and there tho, so I'm always looking for a good community to rely on!
-Dave
Hey There
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire