No scroll bars in forms on Web database?

mardi 17 février 2015

Hi folks! New to Access and looking for some help with a web database. There doesn't seem to be much out there on these compared to client databases, unfortunately!



My problem is that I have a couple of forms where scrollbars are not appearing on forms when they are too long to fit on-screen. Instead they're just going below the bottom of the screen and there's no way to access things at the bottom of the form. This is happening with a data input form as well as with a form I'm using to filter and display a report. I've tried selecting both "Vertical only" and "both" for the scrollbar property of the form, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.



The forms are being opened in "dialog" mode, the only option for opening a form in a web database when using a macro to open it, it seems. If I manually open the form in 'normal' mode, it has scrollbars. Also, if I open a report with a macro (on click), it has the option to open in 'normal' mode and has scrollbars and all is well. But if I want the user to be able to click a button to open the form, it seems I have to use dialog mode.



Any thoughts on what could be wrong here?



Thanks very much for any help!

No scroll bars in forms on Web database?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels