Hi Everyone!
I would like to filter a data from a table using a combo box in a form.
The field I would like to filter is called ManufacturersID in MainTable and consist of text and wildcard characters [e.g., Teledyne O&G (ODI), TE Connectivity (Deutsch), etc...], so are the combo strings which are extracted from the table ManufacturersTable. It is not filtering anything. I suspect that the wildcards and spaces are the problem. I also tried to get the combo string to a text box in the form and use it in the query with no success. Additionally, I also tried Like [Forms]![FormName]![textbox] in query criteria but still not filtering...
How can I overcome this?
Thanks in advance!
I would like to filter a data from a table using a combo box in a form.
The field I would like to filter is called ManufacturersID in MainTable and consist of text and wildcard characters [e.g., Teledyne O&G (ODI), TE Connectivity (Deutsch), etc...], so are the combo strings which are extracted from the table ManufacturersTable. It is not filtering anything. I suspect that the wildcards and spaces are the problem. I also tried to get the combo string to a text box in the form and use it in the query with no success. Additionally, I also tried Like [Forms]![FormName]![textbox] in query criteria but still not filtering...
How can I overcome this?
Thanks in advance!
Query criteria for Combo box
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire