"This Recordset Is Not Updateable"

vendredi 20 février 2015

Hey all,



I am very new to Access, but I have worked to create a database of contractors for my company over the last few weeks.



Up until today, all my information was stored in two main tables, a contractor information and a contractor capability table. I had the tables set up feeding into queries, and I was able to interact with the data with forms attached to these queries. I had one query/form for adding/updating records in the database, and I had one form for filtering information from the database (finding contractors who do X work).



Today, I added a table where I was planning to add a list of contracts that each contractor had worked on. However, when I got this table made and linked up to my forms, none of the information in my two queries or forms was updateable. I am attaching a screenshot of my relationships in access. I am thinking that there is a problem with how I have structured the relationships that is preventing me from editing data. I just can't figure out what it is. Any help would be SUPER appreciated.




Attached Images





File Type: png 00.png (38.1 KB)



"This Recordset Is Not Updateable"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels