See attached db, please.
I wonder if some of you guys could help me on this one:
I want to click in the unbound listbox included in the input form FrmLancDesp and be able to fulfill the form with selected listbox record, so from that point on I can either delete or change the record. Listbox is a must since allows me to actually see what I am doing (which record I am selecting).
On the click event of the list box I used command DoCmd.FindRecord after setting focus to the form primary key.
Well, for some reason it does not work in this form, and only in this form.
Invalid use of Null and Runtime error 2046 and others keep poping in my screeen. I do not know why since I have several other forms in my db using the same command in similar codes working perfectly.
I also tried to use me.requery and error handler logic with no success.
So, I ask:
Why it does not work in this form? How to fix my code?
Please, since I am not an Access Expert yet, I would appreciate a step by step answer, if you will. Conceptual/Theorectical replies still do not help me.
Thank you very, very much.
I wonder if some of you guys could help me on this one:
I want to click in the unbound listbox included in the input form FrmLancDesp and be able to fulfill the form with selected listbox record, so from that point on I can either delete or change the record. Listbox is a must since allows me to actually see what I am doing (which record I am selecting).
On the click event of the list box I used command DoCmd.FindRecord after setting focus to the form primary key.
Well, for some reason it does not work in this form, and only in this form.
Invalid use of Null and Runtime error 2046 and others keep poping in my screeen. I do not know why since I have several other forms in my db using the same command in similar codes working perfectly.
I also tried to use me.requery and error handler logic with no success.
So, I ask:
Why it does not work in this form? How to fix my code?
Please, since I am not an Access Expert yet, I would appreciate a step by step answer, if you will. Conceptual/Theorectical replies still do not help me.
Thank you very, very much.
runtime error 2046 and others
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire