Two tables fields into one query field??

mardi 24 février 2015

I am a beginner



I have two tables: tbltasks & tblsafety



Both tables have a date field in, one table keeps tracks of my tasks the other the expiry date of some safety checks.



I currently have a timed pop up that looks at dates within a table that are within 30 days from now, if there are any dates the reminder pops up.



The problem is I want the pop up to look at two sepearte columns in two different tables, so I figured it would be easier to create a query combining these dates and just ask the pop up to look at that query date column.



I want to create a query that very simply lists all the dates in one column combined from both tables.



Is this possible and how



Thanks for any help



Jon

Two tables fields into one query field??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels