Calculating average weekly hours

mercredi 4 mars 2015

Hi guys,



Massive one this...



I have a table with staff in.

I have a table with the start and end of their shifts.

We have four possible locations and four weeks.

So I have four tables for each location.



I have a module that can work out hours and deductions based on time in and out. I built that into a seperate databse working on a one time in and one time out setup.



I want to incorporate the two so I can get the hours worked over four weeks at all locations and divide that by 4 to get the average weekly hours for a staff member.



I assume you need further information so I have cobbled together a sample database here...



Cheers,



Paul



I assure you it ain't a virus too. Just a database I need help with :)




Attached Files





File Type: zip Hours.zip (292.2 KB)



Calculating average weekly hours

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels