Transfer data from InfoPath to Access 2010?

mercredi 4 mars 2015

Hi,



I have built a work tracking database to log requests for work to be completed by a small team. All data is currently entered by the team, but I would like for the people requesting work to be able to complete a form that automatically enters a job into the database.



I was thinking we could use InfoPath to do this, but I've never used it before so I don't know if it's possible. I've had a look on Google but can't find anything relevant. We don't have a Sharepoint server but there is a shared email inbox that the InfoPath forms could go to. Would it be possible to update the database based on data from an InfoPath to a mailbox? If so how would I implement it?



EDIT: I forgot to mention, the people submitting requests don't have access to the database which is why I'm thinking it would have to be via email



Cheers

Duane

Transfer data from InfoPath to Access 2010?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels