I can create a dropdown list to filter my form (text) however im struggling to get back to showing all the data prior to my drop down selection.
ive tried refreshing and requerying with no success.
I would either like to get a drop down with the addition of "all records" in it or a refresh button.
the form that this is on is a sub form.
I could reference the drop down to a number if required.
Additionally: When I have selected my choice from the drop down box it blacks out "selects all". Is there away of making the list just select and lose focus so to speak. (did I explain that well !!)
any thoughts?
ive tried refreshing and requerying with no success.
I would either like to get a drop down with the addition of "all records" in it or a refresh button.
the form that this is on is a sub form.
I could reference the drop down to a number if required.
Additionally: When I have selected my choice from the drop down box it blacks out "selects all". Is there away of making the list just select and lose focus so to speak. (did I explain that well !!)
any thoughts?
Drop down to filter with an "all records"
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire