Business Day Code HELP PLEASE

mercredi 25 mars 2015

Hello,



I am trying to use the code I found here in the forum to calculate an existing date and adding a number of days to get the new business date...I have a query in which I am using the field "DateARAgingRcvd" (which is a date field) and adding 10 to get the new date which would be "DateFirstMailingDue".



I copied the code into a new module, saved and named it and tried to apply it to my query like below...



FirstMailingDue: GetWorkDateDiff ([DateARAgingRcvd],10)



I get this error message: Undefined Function "GetWorkDateDiff" in expression



So I changed Private to Public in the code



Then I get this message:



The expression you entered has a function with the wrong number of arguments.



Below is the code I am using...I am new to code so please forgive me.





Option Compare Database

Option Explicit



Public Sub btnSubmit_Click()

lblResultEndDate.Caption = GetWorkDateDiff(dtpDate.value, txtWorkDays.value, CBool(chkCurrentDay.value))

End Sub



Public Function GetWorkDateDiff(start_date, days, count_first_day As Boolean) As Date

If isValidValue(start_date, "Date") Then

If isValidValue(days, "Number") Then

Dim work_days As Integer: work_days = CInt(days)

Dim due_date As Date: due_date = DateAdd("d", IIf(count_first_day, 0, -1), start_date)



While work_days > 0

due_date = DateAdd("d", 1, due_date)

If Not (Weekday(due_date) = 1 Or Weekday(due_date) = 7) Then: _

work_days = work_days - 1

Wend



GetWorkDateDiff = due_date

Else

MsgBox "Invalid Value, must be non-null and a whole number"

End If

Else

MsgBox "Invalid Value, must be non-null and date value."

End If

End Function



Public Function isValidValue(value, type_name) As Boolean



isValidValue = (Len(value & vbNullString) > 0 And _

IIf( _

TypeName(value) = "string" And type_name = "number", _

IsNumeric(value), _

type_name = TypeName(value) _

) _

)

End Function





I thank you for any help.



Lilly

Business Day Code HELP PLEASE

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels