Hello,
I created a form that has a drop down menu to select a name. I attempted to set it up so that once a name is selected, another form is opened with that person's information. I was able to get it set up so that the first form closes and the second form comes up, but I can't get it to filter the name. I tried using SetTempVar and then SearchForRecord, but got nothing. I tried using OpenForm and Where Condition equals the search, but just got the automation error. It is currently set up using SetTempVer, OpenForm, SearchForRecord.
Let me know if you need more information. Thanks in advance.
I created a form that has a drop down menu to select a name. I attempted to set it up so that once a name is selected, another form is opened with that person's information. I was able to get it set up so that the first form closes and the second form comes up, but I can't get it to filter the name. I tried using SetTempVar and then SearchForRecord, but got nothing. I tried using OpenForm and Where Condition equals the search, but just got the automation error. It is currently set up using SetTempVer, OpenForm, SearchForRecord.
Let me know if you need more information. Thanks in advance.
Filter Form1 using drop down from Form2
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire