I have a table where I use 3 date fields in, all with different views.
Field 1: Date as dd/mm/yyyy
Field 2: Quarter: q (shows the same date, but then as quarter of the year.
Field 3: Year: YYYY
Now I have a form that fills all of my fields, but is there a simple way (:banghead:) to populate the other two fields Quarter and Year from the value I entered in Date?
I'm not that good with VB- scripts, and I'm not sure If it is possible to auto populate the table field Quarter and Year directly in the table itself.
Field 1: Date as dd/mm/yyyy
Field 2: Quarter: q (shows the same date, but then as quarter of the year.
Field 3: Year: YYYY
Now I have a form that fills all of my fields, but is there a simple way (:banghead:) to populate the other two fields Quarter and Year from the value I entered in Date?
I'm not that good with VB- scripts, and I'm not sure If it is possible to auto populate the table field Quarter and Year directly in the table itself.
Fill multiple date fields in the form with the first value
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire