Hello,
I've got a Sunday School attendance form (with subforms for each class). I have two questions for it.
1) If I create a button that "SaveRecord" will it only save the records on the class' page (only the data in the current sub form)? Or would the subform need the save button?
2) Is it possible that when I hit save it will check the information for that member and if they're a current member, update their information to show they are now attending Sunday School and what class; if they're new, add them to the visitor's table. Also, I would like it to check and see if the member has changed classes (this would be done in the same form as the "new" Sunday School member).
Thanks in advance for the help!
I've got a Sunday School attendance form (with subforms for each class). I have two questions for it.
1) If I create a button that "SaveRecord" will it only save the records on the class' page (only the data in the current sub form)? Or would the subform need the save button?
2) Is it possible that when I hit save it will check the information for that member and if they're a current member, update their information to show they are now attending Sunday School and what class; if they're new, add them to the visitor's table. Also, I would like it to check and see if the member has changed classes (this would be done in the same form as the "new" Sunday School member).
Thanks in advance for the help!
Form that compares tables
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire