Having trouble creating a medical testing tracking system

mercredi 8 avril 2015

Hello,



I have been asked to help create a access data base (using 2007) on tracking patients medical tests that then alerts you when it is overdue set against a scale:



Physical Test - age 20-39 - every 3 years - Male and Female

Physical Test - age 40-49 - every 2 years - Male and Female

Physical Test - age 50+ - every 1 years - Male and Female

PAP Test - 20+ - every 3 years - Female



There is about 10 of these tests like this and then tests specifically for Cancer type patients.



I figured out one way by creating a table with each column being a test but this didn't really work as I need to keep a record of each time they come in and the test is done and then it spits out the next reoccurring test from that date.



I then will need to make a report created from this that alerts on everybody who is overdue to not gotten any of the tests by category.



I then thought okay I will create a table that has the fields as ready something that this is better and to append the records to another form:



Illness - Pulling from tables of Illness

Test - Pulling from table of Tests

AgeGrp - multi-field, referenced from Table of Patients

Gender - Multi-field, pulling from the Table of Patients

Frequency - pulling from table of frequencies with amount of days to calculate



I did this and now I can't figure out anything past this point and how to link all this data up so the right information pops out.



Or is there a better way of going about this.



I am very new at this so any help would be great as have been scratching my head all day over it.



Thanks!

Having trouble creating a medical testing tracking system

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels