Here's my situation:
I have access database as FE and teradata and peoplesoft as BE. In access database, i have a table with 5 columns and around 50,000 rows of data. I need to create the pass through queries such that it selects the first row from the access table as a where clause and export the query results in excel format or access table. The query should then go to the 2nd row as a next where clause and append the results in the same excel sheet or table.This process need to continue for all rows in the access table.
Thanks in advance,
Cheli
I have access database as FE and teradata and peoplesoft as BE. In access database, i have a table with 5 columns and around 50,000 rows of data. I need to create the pass through queries such that it selects the first row from the access table as a where clause and export the query results in excel format or access table. The query should then go to the 2nd row as a next where clause and append the results in the same excel sheet or table.This process need to continue for all rows in the access table.
Thanks in advance,
Cheli
Automate the row selection criteria
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire