I have a database (access 2010) that contains membership information for an organisation I am involved with.
I have a query liking Tables to view a list of offices and those people in the offices during a certain year.
My problem is that when I run the report to print out a list of the officers I need the report to include a list of the Office Title regardless of whether or not someone is holding that office that year.
EG A Private Chapter has 7 Committee Members but some chapters only have 5 people to fill them. The returns report need to be a standard which displays the complete list of offices with or without officers.
Hope this is clear. Thank you for reading
Gary
Query Help
I have a query liking Tables to view a list of offices and those people in the offices during a certain year.
My problem is that when I run the report to print out a list of the officers I need the report to include a list of the Office Title regardless of whether or not someone is holding that office that year.
EG A Private Chapter has 7 Committee Members but some chapters only have 5 people to fill them. The returns report need to be a standard which displays the complete list of offices with or without officers.
Hope this is clear. Thank you for reading
Gary
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire