Hello,
I would like to create a query to show only the Work Orders that all parts ordered have been received.
For the Work Order, each part ordered has a "complete" yes/no checkbox.
If I use that field in the criteria of the query, it does return only parts that are "complete." However, it still shows me a Work Order where there are parts ordered but not received "not complete."
I'm not sure how to set the query to exclude those cases and only return Work Orders that all parts ordered on the Work Order are received "complete."
Thank you for your advice.
Best regards,
Lily
I would like to create a query to show only the Work Orders that all parts ordered have been received.
For the Work Order, each part ordered has a "complete" yes/no checkbox.
If I use that field in the criteria of the query, it does return only parts that are "complete." However, it still shows me a Work Order where there are parts ordered but not received "not complete."
I'm not sure how to set the query to exclude those cases and only return Work Orders that all parts ordered on the Work Order are received "complete."
Thank you for your advice.
Best regards,
Lily
Query to show only records with all parts received
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire