Search Records and Add Multiple Date/Time Stamps

samedi 11 avril 2015

Hi All,



I'm new to ms access and have been googling all day but can't seem to find a solution. Please help. :banghead:



Below are what I have created.



Table 1 with 3 fields:

- UniqueID

- field1

- field2



Form 1

- text box to enter UniqueID

- button to save the new UniqueID and date/time stamp

I set the Default Value for UniqueID in Table 1 as Now()

Each time I enter a new UniqueID and click the button, a new record will be created in Table 1 with the entered UniqueID and current date/time in field1

This form seems to work well.



Form 2

- text box to enter UniqueID

- button to update



Can anyone advise me how I can use the UniqueID entered into the textbox of Form 2 and update the corresponding field3 with a new current date/time stamp?



Thanks.

Search Records and Add Multiple Date/Time Stamps

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels