Hi all
I often do a bit of work at home, and find that the Access settings for themes and fonts never seem to be the same no matter what I do. So each time I open the database for the first time at work, or at home, I have to reset these.
- Is there a "coded" way of setting these, so that when I run the application either at work, or at home, the settings are set to my chosen defaults?
- Is there a settings "export" so that each installation can be set the same?
- How do you manage this scenario?
Thanks!
Alan, Gibraltar
I often do a bit of work at home, and find that the Access settings for themes and fonts never seem to be the same no matter what I do. So each time I open the database for the first time at work, or at home, I have to reset these.
- Is there a "coded" way of setting these, so that when I run the application either at work, or at home, the settings are set to my chosen defaults?
- Is there a settings "export" so that each installation can be set the same?
- How do you manage this scenario?
Thanks!
Alan, Gibraltar
Question Application Dev Settings
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire